We came across official documents that proves the IRGC’s cyber terrorists interference in the US elections. These documents are the same ones that we, Lab Dookhtegan has passed to the hands of the US authorities.
You have Probably heard during the US elections about a group called the “Proud Boys”. The document that is called “proud boys Interference-English.pdf” displays a scheme plotted by the cyber terrorists of Eeleyanet Gostar, led by Shirinkar that is subordinated to the terrorist IRGC cyber led by Amir Lashgarian. This document explains a plan of sending fake messages on behalf of the “Proud Boys” group:
– Sending fake messages to Trump’s relatives on behalf of the “Proud Boys” group.
– Sending fake messages to senators, the senators wives and relatives and to the official website of the Senate, on behalf the “Proud Boys” group.
– Sending fake messages to journalists and transplanting a fake article in news agencies’ websites, on behalf the “Proud Boys” group.
– Sending fake messages to influential political currents, on behalf the “Proud Boys” group.
– Sending fake messages with threatening content to democratic voters, on behalf the “Proud Boys” group.
– Posting fake videos on Youtube. Click here to view the video.
But what was the content of these messages? What terrible scenario Khamenei and his cyber terrorists have planned?
You can see a part of these fake messages in the documents that are called the “Fraud Content – Proud Boys.pdf” and ” Electoral Fraud in US 2020 Elections – English.pdf”.
All of the fake messages were plotted and written by the unit “Shahid Shoshtari” (aka Eeleyanet Gostar) that is subordinated to IRGC’s cyber, and were authorized by the Islamic Republic of Iran, led by Khamenei. These messages were sent on behalf of the “proud boys” group to specific targets according to the plan suggested in document “Proud Boys Interference-English.pdf”.
In the document called “Electoral Fraud in US 2020 Elections – English.pdf” the terroristic goals were clearly marked:
“confrontation it the US”, “creating tension among the US civilians”, “reinforcement of confrontation between the American parties”.
This document explains the details and stages of the scheme of interfering the US elections.